Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DragonFlight -- Bloopers: When You're Not in The Room


[Dande,blogmaster, recorder, and transcriber extraordinaire, is about to leave the room to find a wayward book clubber.]

Dande:
You know, the last time I left for a little bit too, and I got to hear your whole conversation when I was gone, when I was listening to the tape. Just so you know.


[laughs]

Dande:
You guys were good. You didn't say anything mean or anything.

Jolly:
That you know of . . .

Dande:
I have good friends! Okay, I'll leave now.


[she leaves]

Chair:
Dande's gone! Party!


[laughs]

Smiley:
She does realize we can turn it off and say things about her that she doesn't know . . .

Newhope:
Well, she realizes it now!


[laughs]

Newhope:
No, I don't want to touch it, because I don't want to accidentally erase anything.

Smiley:
Just kidding, Dande!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Agree, disagree, ask a question, tell us we're idiots because the plot hole we talked about is resolved on page 42, whatever!